I’m so happy that Chloe from SimplyChloesBlog nominated me for this award and you can read her blog post here. Thank you Chloe for nominating me. Go and check out her cute blog.
1. Favourite quote or quotes?
“Everything will be okay in the end, if it’s not okay then it’s not the end” This quote is very important to me because even with the badest of days, things will work out in the end, you just have to be patient and everything will work out.
2. Something you feel strongly about?
Equality, the idea that everyone is the same, underneath, all girls and boys are the same, we all have eyes, ears, mouths and limbs, no one should be treated differently because of their colour, religion or sexuality and I hate all those things that people oppose against, it’s just horrible.
3. If you could be any flavour ice-cream, what flavour ice-cream would you be?
Hmm chocolate, surely everyone loves chocolate ice cream, am I right?
4. What are you scared of?
Growing up & becoming a responsible adult, falling in love, also the dark, spiders, deep water and clowns.
5. Describe your blog in 3 words?
What words can I use to describe my blog?? Well since this blog is very new, 2 days old to be precise I’d say New, fresh and clean. Basically I used to be wanderlustamy but I rebranded myself and changed all my social media to the same. Feels great and can’t wait to see where this blog takes me!
6. Favourite Disney song?
The Lion King is my favourite disney movie so probably like anything from that movie, I also love the High School Musical songs, I was in year 5 when the first movie came out, SO CRAZY!
7. What makeup product do you use the most of?
I always use concealer because sometimes I have a few spots I want to conceal (Breaks into that frozen song….let’s not)
8. Lipstick or mascara
MASCARA. Everytime! I have very thing small eyelashes so any product that makes them longer and fuller is my favourite thing.
9. List your goals you have for yourself and your blog
I have a few goals, which I’m going to explain and put in a blog post properly soon. But basically since this blog is new I’d like to have 1k views and maybe like 50 followers, for myself, be a productive, happier person and except life for what it is, even if things go wrong or not my way.
10. Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
Pinterest. I search for blog post ideas and there’s literally hundreds and also on twitter sometimes a tweet will come up with blog post ideas! I love it!
11. Name one music artist your loving at the moment?
I’m loving Ed Sheeran but then when am I not loving him, lets be honest. hahaha.
- What have you always wanted to do that you haven’t because you’re worried about what people think?
- What is your favourite song at the moment?
- Do you have a blog post schedule?
- What’s the best thing about blogging?
- And what’s the worst?
- Share your favourite blogger and why you like him/her?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- Any regrets?
- Anything you’d change about your blog?
- What is the name of your favourite playlist?
JADE – https://jademayhead1.wordpress.com/
LAUREN – http://www.loulabellerose.co.uk/
MEGAN – http://the-writeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
BETH – http://www.bethlouise.com/
HANNAH – https://itsactuallyhan.wordpress.com/
LAUREN – http://hotoffthegloss.com/
BECCA – http://www.itsbeccajayne.com/
ALICE – https://accordingtoalicex.com/
SOPHIE – http://thevelvetfox.co.uk/
MOLLY – http://www.mollyduffy.co.uk/
LAURYN – http://justalittlebitoflauryn.blogspot.co.uk/
Go and check out their blogs! They’re great!